If you are looking for concrete stairs, then look no further. In addition to providing precast concrete stairs, with an exceptionally fast turnaround from placement of order to delivery, we can of course also construct your bespoke concrete stairs in situ.
Usual examples for the provision of concrete stairs are:
- Gardens and outdoor spaces
- Split level houses
- Commercial buildings
- Swimming pools
- Apartment buildings
There are numerous reasons why concrete stairs are superior to using other materials for an access solution. The main one of course is their strength and durability. As you would expect, they will not only take a heavy load, but they will be able to withstand weather conditions without rotting, and last for decades without needing repair, and tailored to your bespoke individual requirements, they can be crafted to create a beautiful aesthetic feature.
Another attractive benefit is that concrete stairs are fire resistant and they transit movement vibrations very minimally, compared to what might be expected from a wood and/or steel structure.
If you are considering installing concrete steps, please call us today so that we can discuss options and prices with you.
Concrete staircases are our speciality. Our experience of installing them and assisting in their unique, bespoke design process for over 20 years is second to none.
Our staircases are constructed in situ – offering the best possible result due to our individual tailoring to maximise the effect of the end product through our unique and clever use of the space, lighting and living area available.
Concrete staircases can then be complimented by finishing in an almost endless variety of materials such as marble, wood, carpet or tiles to name a few!
The types of projects that we have provided concrete staircases for include:
- New and existing residential homes
- Refurbishment projects
- New commercial developments
- Entrance stairs for buildings / apartments
- Internal and external stairs / steps
- Apartment buildings
- Administrative buildings
- Town halls, offices and schools
- Swimming pool stairs
Concrete Staircase Advantages
If you are wondering why you should choose concrete over another material, then perhaps here are some reasons to assist you in your decision:
- Concrete is a universal material that can be used for both interiors and exteriors and is flood proof
- It can take a very high load
- It’s fire-resistant and mouldable into different shapes
- It’s a very economical solution
- The design options are extensive including highly elegant and classical designs
- Concrete handrails can also be installed to compliment and complete a contemporary look
On projects where there is an architect and builder in place, we work seamlessly alongside.
If you would like to discuss what might be possible for your project, please give us a call today. We can also answer your questions about prices and about how long your project might take to complete. Please also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section for further information.
We also cover an extensive range of all reinforced concrete works, for example:
- All reinforced concrete works,
- Swimming pools,
- Reinforced concrete walls,
- Retaining walls
- Floor slabs,
- Raft foundations;
- Suspended floors,
- Concrete slabs;
- Concrete columns;
- Waterproof structures;
- Steel fixing;
- Underground car parks’
- Concrete water features;
- Bespoke radius lintels; and
- All other aspects of formwork, including concrete stairs